Monday, May 21, 2007

Impromptu Visit

We had carpet laid upstairs yesterday so we had no plans to go down to the property. After the carpet guy left we decided to go to Lowe's and they had some wood clearenced.....Bobby is like a deal magnet and they gave him the wood for .25 and .50 cents a piece so we couldn't pass it up. Needless to say we ended up having to go down to the property.

While we were there a puppy wandered onto our property and decided it just loved me and wanted to play awhile so I got some video of her and some pics too. She was the cutest little thing and we had fun playing with her but before we left I looked at her collar for an address and we took her back home which happen to be right across the street and down alittle bit. That neighbor turned out to be related to the neighbors across from us on both sides...I swear this is nothing but family down here and it's funny to note that Bobby happened to work with several of the brothers to the guy that lives across the road.

While we were there I took pictures of my roses which just bloomed and last week John Daniel brought me flowers that him and Torie got me for Mother's Day and Bobby planted them in the little garden. Well they were all in bloom too so I got pics of those....Here is my pictures from yesterday:





I found this tree while wandering the property...I think its crabapple?

The Lilly that John and Torie got me:


Our Rose Bush

No comments: